From Confucianism and Communism to Bulls and Buddhism
On the foot path to the sacred waterfall of Kawakarpo, putting one foot in front of the other, we had time to see, feel, and think. Mary and I had experienced a lot in China, and even though language was a major barrier, we were fortunate to be able to communicate well with some of the Chinese people we met. Of course we left China with many stories and observations, which we are eager to share.
Canon Digital Rebel XT.
Lens: EFS 17-85 mm at 30 mm focal length, 48 mm equivalent.
1/160 second at f /10
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alan Grinberg (agrin) (108)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-11
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT), 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-08 18:05