I passed this wooden house built in the Dai style, when I was cycling through this small village just off the Lancang River (Mekong). The house is very new, but still in an old style. In the pond, some fish are being bred. The setting looks very nice.
I couldn't find the name of this small village, so I took the name of the village closest by this one. It is south of Jinghong, along the Lancang River.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Tonny Nooyens (pantooni) (387)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D-80, Nikkor 18-55mm.
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-10 14:22