The Dai man (who requested not to have his face photographed, so is slightly out of the picture) is probably the only one in Xishuangbanna's capital city of Jinghong who is still involved in traditional drum making. The drums are used at temples and for festivals. His wife is one of few remaining traditional Dai potters in the city.
Processing in Picasa: tuning, sharpen, resize.
- Copyright: Walter Stanish (pratyeka) (281)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-02-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Ceremony, Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, Sigma 28-135 mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/750 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-11 21:43