Photo was taken when I was going back home. Place... Pui O beach which is part of Cheung Sha Beach - the southern shore of Lantau Island, as far as I know it is divided into two parts: Upper Cheung Sha Beach and Lower Cheung Sha Beach. It is 3km long and is the longest beach in Hong Kong.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
simonekarl (404) 2005-06-05 12:39
I like the simplicity of this shot. The composure is good aswell. Your POV is also different to the one we noramlly see.
- Copyright: Jack Plociennik (quillerpl) (329)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2005-06-05
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 300D, 50mm f/1.8
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The best TrekEarth Black & White... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-06-05 12:23