Jardine house in central, one of my favorite structures in hong kong. The tower is 179 meters high in 52 stories and is built in 1973. (info from skyscrappers.com )
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
avigur_11 (21954) 2003-10-13 4:02
Great perspective. I much like the sunlighted part.
orme (7205) 2003-10-13 5:43
Nicely framed. Good clear lines. I especially like the colour of the sky.
cdewet (0) 2003-10-13 14:10
Great graphics here, reaching for the sky.
mtolloczko (201) 2003-10-19 16:05
Still a concrete jungle feel... yet a little more 'machine' life. Usually round windows are an echo of a nautical theme yet here there is a reflection of ceiling lights in the left bottom corner window... reaching the light? ... atop of the glass ceiling in a fish tank filled with sharks.
- Copyright: kourosh khoshelham (kourosh) (2375)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-10-12
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Olympus Camedia D-860L
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Hong Kong Towers, Tallest Buildings in the World [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-10-12 21:47