On the way to Terrace Field, we passed by one village of Yao Minority. This is the longest hair village (Guiness record).
One old lady is trying to sell us post card. Her hair is hiding under the scarf.
For years of keeping her hair, no idea how long it is now.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Caroline Liu (chinkakarolinka) (26)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-02
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A590 IS
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-27 5:29