I has been a while, with another crashed HD, and no internet.
This is the view from my new apartment, This is a bad air day in Yanji. But on a cold spring morning with no wind, the mountains trap in the smoke from the coal heaters. I live in a new building overlooking the old housing system. Two story buildings each room heated by its own coal furnace.
The air is warming up less coal is used and soon it will be much cleaner. As it clears I will post what it should look like.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Matthew Stefels (eslmatt) (123)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-03-20
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): out of my window [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-04 3:42