Daily life scene from Beijing.
Are they waiting? Killing time? Hanging out?
I was only in Beijing for 5 days, so I do not have a well enough established sense to guess about the background of these people.
One option is that they are migrants, looking for jobs. Some places in Shanghai, people who are looking for work write their phone numbers on the wall. But I cannot read what is written on the wall.
Any Chinese out there with a good suggestion?
The picture was just taken there and then, so it has some technical flaws. But I like the pose of the people and the shadow in the left of the image.
Comments or workshops are more than welcome.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Henrik Kloppenborg (kloppenborg) (975)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-12-05
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Streetlife China [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-06 2:41