Whatever game these guys are playing it certainly has attracted the interest of several on-lookers. If anybody out there knows what game is being played here, please let me know. Is it Chinese Checkers? A form of the Japanese game of "Go" maybe?
Related story: The day I flew out of Beijing to return to the USA was my 50th birthday. The JAL flight departed Beijing at about 8 a.m. on my birthday Saturday, May 15 and the connecting flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles left in the mid afternoon on that same day. It was an overnight flight and when I landed in Los Angeles at 10 a.m. it was again May 15 and again the morning of my 50th birthday so not only did I turn 50 twice but I had a 3-day weekend....2 Saturdays and a Sunday.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-05-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS-1V - 35mm SLR Camera, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, Fuji 200 color
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Board Games [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-30 17:14