The Great Wall of China. This is from the Simatai section.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
adam (860) 2003-04-12 4:02
Perspective is engaging, having the structure off-centered is a good choice.
BobTrips (1857) 2003-04-12 15:31
Great use of perspective to carry the viewer's eye wayyyy back into the picture.
Might be sharpened up just a bit.
orme (7219) 2004-08-17 1:30
A brilliant angle, Gard. The detail and texture in the foreground is excellent. Good perspective too.
- Copyright: Gard Karlsen (gard) (142)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-03-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S30
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The Great Wall of China [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-04-11 7:43