An overgrown section of the Great Wall called Jiankou outside of Beijing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jjcordier (76284) 2012-04-09 8:26
Belle et intéressante photo de ce morceau de muraille de Chine dans son merveilleux environnement montagneux.
guld (1042) 2012-04-09 8:46
I love this photo. The POV, the colors and the light are excellent. What a beautiful capture.
gtdtnow (0) 2012-04-09 15:45
Having walked the wall in other areas many years ago, and knowing the tourism drive to reconstruct these sections, I am glad to see that the Chinese have not gotten around to reconstructing this section and it is still in its natural state. It is a nice capture of a wonderful place.
- Copyright: Andrew Foerster (andrewf) (197)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-04-07
- Categories: Castles, Nature, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D7000, AF-S Nikkor 16-85/3.5-5.6G ED VR, UV Filter
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-09 8:24