Somewhere around the West Lake of HangZhou, one of my favorites spots in China.
I tried to to get a nice effect with this natural framing, I hope you will like it ;-)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Angel24 (18) 2007-04-07 16:44
wow, this picture is amazing. Everything perfect. Keep going.
pcflanders (52) 2007-04-07 17:05
Yes, well done. Petty the circle was cut above.
Silhouettes against the hazy background... If I wouldn't know my guess would probably be: this must be China.
goodwill (4879) 2007-04-07 17:10
Beautiful POV and placement of the subjects in the cenre is a treat to watch. Well Done.
ngythanh (8525) 2007-04-08 8:04
This is a success, obviously, Iv.
Maybe a little more contrast on the sunsetting color would improve your shot?
I regret I still don't have a chance to visit this location as wished!
I enjoy viewing this, and other good captures in your gallery. Thanks.
- Copyright: Pingu Pingu (pingu23) (590)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-02-00
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S602Z
- Exposure: f/11, 1/800 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): West Lake My Love [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-07 16:39