One of the old inhabitants of Pingyao.
Ping Yao is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a traditional Han Chinese city, founded in the 14th century. Its urban fabric shows the evolution of architectural styles and town planning in Imperial China over five centuries.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (602)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-18
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VRII, B+W 72mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-08-11 23:37