A temple on the holy mountain Hengshan in Shanxi-province. I like how the trees disappear into the clouds.
I have a similar photo here, where I also have a description of the area.
Critiques | Translate
Georges (11185) 2005-02-06 7:16
Difficile de croire que des personnes peuvent y vivre à cet endroit et surtout que cette architecture est put être construite sur ce flan de falaise.
Une image spectaculaire et très instructive Merci de la visite Simon.
elihesamian (26149) 2005-02-26 5:38
Amazing place the temple have built,very nice shot,and great in top with the cloud that I love,Thanks for sharing and it's very beautiful,nicely captured and very good composed,too,Simon,
weswang (18223) 2005-03-03 18:24
This is an amazing photo. It makes me to wonder that how could someone live there? This is a mountain I want to go but I have never made it. This picture has well captured the mystic of that mountain. Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Simon Mitternacht (mitternacht) (1839)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-06-00
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 300, Tamron 28-200AF XR, Fuji Sensia 200, UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Summer in China 2004
- Date Submitted: 2005-01-13 4:03