Stopping for lunch in a small town, across the road I saw a boy with a cart. He was loading it with building materials carting them to where his sisters and mother were stacking it, and then running back with the empty cart.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
gabrielpat (7163) 2008-11-29 4:23
a nice street view.
i just think that contrast is missing a little bit.
wawa (692) 2008-12-05 15:15
Nice shot- I like the size of the boy / cart with this great empty wall behind
mafegan (8626) 2008-12-10 2:52
A minimalistic photo with the boy and his cart blending well with the wall behind. A child hard a work, TFS, Marlene
- Copyright: Malcolm Wilson (geosul) (299)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Cannon EOS 400D, Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II
- Exposure: f/11, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-29 4:15