A wonderfully out of place remnant of a once prominent tree, likely with beautiful blossoms like the ones below.
In the background is a peak of Huashan, one of the Five Sacred Daoist Mountains in China. I have been to three of the five - Huashan, Huangshan, and Taishan - and so far I think Huashan is easily the most stunning.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andrew Foerster (andrewf) (197)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-31
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D60, AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G VR
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-15 1:29