This is a one of traditional Cambodian food, which is with out soup or fish amazingly:). It consist of a raw meat eggs some spice and cream. You have some pots with burning coal to cook. Every one cook for himself.
I stayed at Cambodia for six months. This was at my farewell party. And I received so much love form these people that I can never forget.
- Copyright: Atif Gulzar (gul791) (1222)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-12-19
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/3.1, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Cambodian cooking, In the kitchen [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-19 4:43