Photographers jostle for the best position for the sunrise over Angkor Wat. This is a scene that is repeated day after day on a small hill facing the main complex at Angkor Wat. We were there for two sunrises, but unfortunately, as is often the case in winter, the cloud cover ruined any decent shots.
As people realised the sun had already risen behind the clouds, people started turning the lenses on themselves as quite a crowd had amassed to a pretty big gaggle for the non-event.
Sharpened and enhanced color. My apologies for cutting off that guy's feet. It was a throwaway shot, so I didn't pay too much attention, but it actually turned out much better than all the sunrise shots I got! ;)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Sewell (IanSewell) (579)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-04
- Categories: Ceremony, Ruins, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Photographers at work [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-29 13:35