Relief form the Terrace of the Leper King showing Apsara.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Yamada (2309) 2005-08-03 10:04
Great composition. Very refreshing view on ancient architecture. Great job.
wishnugaruda (1305) 2005-08-03 13:05
Pretty photo - Angkor is so beautiful.
I'm amazed about the different colours of sandstone. I haven't seen so many colours in one relief there. But very nice.
Thanks for showing something of this phantastic culture. Bye
Sabine - wishnugaruda
toddadams (575) 2005-08-03 17:36
What's really amazing (for those who haven't been there) is that detailed reliefs like this cover almost every square inch of the Angkor complex.
- Copyright: dean suc (dejansuc) (148)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-11-29
- Categories: Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Olympus C-5050Z
- Exposure: f/4, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Wall Stories in Cambodia, Apsara (The Dancer) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-03 9:57