Digged out my 2 years old photo to post it on Trekearth. During my visit around the morning market in Phnom Penh, I spotted this two elder ladies selling sort of roast pork in front of a sundry shop. Small stalls like this, just a little chair is sufficient enough to start your business.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mcmtanyel (15979) 2013-03-31 11:36
This is very nice. It is very well composed. Nice, vibrant colors counterweighted by the grey asphalt. It is very nice, but the perfectionist in me wants to say, "it would be perfect if the right elbow of the lady in the front could be included in the frame." Perfect or not, it is very nice.
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (526)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-04-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Phnom Penh the Pearl of Asia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-29 21:09