As you can see that i joined two different ways of making a frog in cambodia. The left was the barbecue/grilled frogs - a picture i took from a stall enroute to killing field. The fried frogs on the right half was taken when coach was waiting for full load of passenger to set off for Siem Reap. I didnt consume any of those. In addition, i think the black insect definitely disgust me a lot.
But the local eat it like normal.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chian Sing Lai (kim_gwan) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-10
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Sony DSC-V1, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 136mm f2.8-f8.0
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Entomophagy [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-22 7:24