I expected to find poverty, disease and war in Cambodia. The first thing I found after crossing the border was a rainbow.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sam (897) 2003-01-14 0:51
A well-captured spontaneous moment. Even though the rainbow is nice, for me, what is even more captivating about this shot is the cattle, apparently walking themselves down the road. The fact that one is looking back at the camera adds some anthropomorphic humor to this image.
adam (860) 2003-01-14 1:26
Good composition, with the dirt road extending as far as the eye can see. There is a spot towards top right I would spot out.
- Copyright: Adam Katz (Mrcurtain) (421)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-11-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax IQZoom 90MC
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: 14 months in Asia
- Theme(s): Rainbows, Rainbows - Arcs-en-ciel [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-01-13 17:03
- Favorites: 1 [view]