This photo was taken at the Floating Village, Siem Reap. As it has been dry season and just started raining for few days, all the boats were stuck in them mud.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mporterf (558) 2009-06-10 21:47
Welcome to TrekEarth!
Very interestingóLooks like someone didn't plan very well.
I wonder how they got out of this fix? Also, where were you that you were able to get such a great vantage point?
kokoro-zukai (10) 2009-06-11 23:05
Fantastic shot, like the mossy and muddy state these boats are in, a rare sight which only a priviledge few like you can capture!
- Copyright: Rita Hung (malfunction) (125)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: canon 5 D, 16-35mm f2.8
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Gul791's Favourit II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-10 20:22
- Favorites: 2 [view]