On the winding, hilly, road leading through the national forest to Koh Kong, this sign needs to be taken seriously. Not because there are rides given through the forest, but because there are wild elephants in the forest.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
baladeva (252) 2009-02-21 21:15
:) good clarity, good u did not see one real I heard (from one Indian friend who had close encounter) that wild elephants can be really dangerous.
gul791 (1222) 2009-02-23 2:32
Interesting post. Elephants may be dangerous but in the particular road sign it is looking very innocent. I have a similar theme pic in my gallery. http://www.trekearth.com/viewphotos.php?l=7&p=687056
Rooster_kool (860) 2009-03-08 11:57
I never been that province yet. When i was in Cambodia the road not yet finish. Your photo is such an information. It great those Elephants have come back to Cambodia after the war.
- Copyright: Mark Freitag (naga_laut) (408)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-01
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D200 DSLR, Nikkor 28-80 f:3.3-5.6 G AF
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Roadsigns of the world, Interesting Transportation II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-21 18:46