Was loitering in Angkor Wat, that happen to see an old monk with a lady(properly her daughter) walking across the edge of this pool. The colours of the monk's robe had make it to be stand out from this picture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7467) 2012-07-27 8:54
Ming Yong, very nice contrasts and color here - you're right, the robe certainly makes the monk stand out. Too bad the Do Not Enter sign was included, taking some of that focus away. I tried a workshop to crop it out and keep the focus on the monk's contrast with the temple - hope you find it useful.
- Copyright: Ming Yong (cokoh2) (76)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-01-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D70, 17-55mm AF-S DX F2.8, Hoya 67mm UV
- Exposure: f/4, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-07-27 7:25