When you see sights like this one around the Angkor area you wonder whether the tree is holding the wall together or whether it is being supported by the wall.
Ta Prohm is the most famous and visited of the temples with trees growing over ruins. If you don't want people in the shot (read: people posing for photos) you have to be patient. At least this tree didn't have a platform for posing on in front of it like several others.
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10375)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-12-02
- Categories: Nature, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Pentax K20D, Pentax 18-250, 62 mm HOYA Circular Polarize
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Indo China
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-04 23:59