After Angkor Wat and Bayon I think Ta Prohm is the most photographed of the Angkor area temples. But it is its trees rising from the ruins that grab most people's eyes.
Restoration work has started on the west side of the temple and there has been some work in the interior to shore up areas that have been seriously weakened by age and being overrun by the jungle. This is one of those supports. I liked the repeating "A" pattern as well as the semi-face like appearance.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mark Freitag (naga_laut) (408)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-26
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D200 DSLR, Nikkor 18-55 f:3.5-5.6 G AF-S VR DX
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Angkor Trip
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-20 16:35