Looking like an alien's hand picking up the building the massive roots of one of the most photographed trees in the Ta Phrom temple both hold the structure together and slowly breaks it apart.
The hardest part of taking photos in the Angkor temples is finding that moment when there are no people in the frame. But my internal debate is whether to include the people/a person to give a proper sense of scale.
The workshop shows more of the tree, but loses the sense of the alien hand.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mark Freitag (naga_laut) (408)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-26
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D200 DSLR, Nikkor 18-55 f:3.5-5.6 G AF-S VR DX
- Exposure: f/11, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Angkor Trip
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-20 15:45