I was really impressed when I visited Angkor in 2005. I have seen other incredible ruins around the world, but Angkor is special.
The most impressive thing for me was the sensation that the time has not passed in this site in the last ten centuries. The things and people seems to be here for hundreds of years exactly as they used to be. For example, this picture: The old monk appears to be as ancient as the wall and the tree in the background...
Critiques | Translate
jcdurka1 (1950) 2007-11-08 4:09
El templo es Ta Prohn? La toma esta muy bien, salvo quiza el brazo del monje que esta cortado y le falta un poco de tinidez. Los colores y la compo estan bien logrados.
- Copyright: Victor Guntin (Guntin) (1325)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-25
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Fuji Finepix F710
- Exposure: f/3.1, 1/105 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): World Heritage Sites Part IV [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-04 1:01