While exploring some surroundings of Seam Reap, I saw this intriguing eyes observing what was going on in the street.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
JKaranka (353) 2007-07-20 8:32
Cool stuff. I guess that with a tiny bit more contrast it would be easier to actually notice the eyes as they are in the shade. Wow, that's a fair lot of light you're getting in for the shot (1/60, 3.5), surprising.
medio (466) 2007-07-20 14:04
una imagen verdaderamente bonita ,esa mirada sobre ese corte en la tela dice mucho... me gustan tus fotos!!!!
un abrazo y beijitos
albertopiubello (2623) 2007-07-21 5:55
I like a lot shots like that! It's somewhat a photoreportage.
It's a different image of Siem Reap very well captured in a decisive moment.
- Copyright: Pedro Goncalves (trips) (1602)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-05-01
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S50
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): trips [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-07-20 7:58