The Phsar Leu Market is the place where the locals go for shopping. It is the main traditional market in Siem Reap where you can find everything from fresh meat, fruits and vegetables, rice, clothing, spare parts for bicycles or motorbikes to kitchenware, large bed sheets, curtains or baby stuff. You wont find any souvenirs but a glimpse of true Khmer life. Best early morning.
Phsar Leu Thom Thmey Market is located on the National Road No 6 on the east side of the river. Follow the street in direction Phnom Penh and the market is to your right.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (821)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: A Little Taste Of Southeast Asia
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-26 15:02