At the entrances of some of the ruins and especially after school hour children can be seen selling postcards and key chains to supplement for their educational needs. They would learn a few basic sentences in English and even in Mandarin so that they can sell these souvenirs.
I took this shot just outside the entrance at Banteay Srei temple and what attracted me to take this shot were not just these children but the whole scene and the effect of the red clay found in this area.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Aloysius Ho (aloyho) (6798)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-07
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: SONY Alpha A350 Digital SLR, SONY 3.5 - 6.3 / 18 - 250mm, Vitacon 62mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-10 18:17