They have one of the greates marvels of the human civilization at their feet,
They have one of the biggest mysteries of human civilization at the tip of their fingers,
They have it all, for what people travel thousands of miles to see...
They have all, about what others can only read in books having no opportunity to see it with their eyes...
and yet for most of them this will be the ONLY thing they get to see...
How crazy is that.... how common all around the world.
For all the kids of Angkor...
Critiques | Translate
wenwen (185) 2008-11-29 4:18
Hi Michal, thank you for sharing this. I like the brown tone of the rainning street, where the children were looking towards. The noise effect(I guess) you added to it, made it like a painting. But, I think the black border (I guess it's the wall) a little to broad to this picture. It might be better if you get closer to them and let the rainning view fill the picture more. Anyway, it's a nice capture and good note:)
Charo (51210) 2008-12-01 13:56
Staje się to bardzo piękny, w którym akcent hałasu, daje Ci carcter bardzo szczególne i bardzo dobrej atmosferze. Wspaniałą pracę.
- Copyright: Michal Gierlinski (Gierlinski) (946)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-09
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Artwork, Ruins, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 350D, Canon EOS 350D Kit Lens (18-55mm), SanDisk Ultra II 512, Cokin Gradual Grey P121S
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-29 3:54