These are some dancing Apsaras on one of the walls at Angkor Wat.
Angkor Wat must be the most impressive "thing" I´ve ever seen in my whole life.
Cropped, increased contrast, unsharp-mask.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: kevin ha (lomax) (801)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-10-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Artwork, Ruins
- Camera: Fuji FinePix S5500, 55 mm uv filter
- Exposure: f/3.1, 1/42 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Apsara (The Dancer) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-10-25 3:59