This is a picture of 2 Apsara figures. I found them on a wall in Angkor Wat on a very sunny day. I liked the shadow that fell across them giving the difference in contrast.
This shot has been sharpened and converted to grayscale because I felt that it showed the detail in the carvings better. I also increased gamma to make it easier to see the detail in the shadow.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Dan Thorpe (whereami) (1477)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-07-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix A303
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Apsara (The Dancer) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-11-27 6:38