While i was walking around Angkor Wat these munks suddenly appeared. All I had to do was to raise my camera and push the button.
All in all this is just a nice example of pure luck and quick fingerwork.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
padam (186) 2003-10-09 17:06
Excellent first shot. Nice contrast between the flashy orange and the fully desaturated environment. A little note would be really appreciated.
Welcome to TE !
olli (2091) 2003-10-10 1:09
I like your PS work – the combination of orange and gray works well. I also like how the pillars frame the image.
Very well done.
- Copyright: Tom Rune Ostby (znabel) (246)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-04-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Fujifilm FinePix S304
- Exposure: f/4.8, 1/137 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): World Heritage Sites Part II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-10-09 17:01