These youg monks add contrasting colors in these gray ruins of Angkor.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
batalay (39909) 2010-07-27 19:06
This is a very dramatic shot, with the colorfully garbed monks appearing in front of a an almost monochromatic background. It is perfectly captured, featuring high resolution, brilliant lighting and colors.
bmukherjee (1516) 2010-07-27 19:59
The colors of the monks and the light make this photo a true masterpiece. The colors are very eye-catching, while the background is sufficiently desaturated. Also, the detail on the temple walls is superb!
- Copyright: Jean Paquet (jeapaq) (64)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-12-22
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS XSi 450D, Canon EF-S 18-55 IS f3.5:5.6
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-07-27 18:29
- Favorites: 1 [view]