The breathtaking sunrise at Angkor Wat...
Just trying to make a "colorful" approach to the classic shot of the world famous silhouette...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
maglex (1980) 2009-12-14 19:35
Hi Demet, a very unique shot. I like that blue sky and the sillhouette and faint reflection on the river. I really hope you had a little more light. Very nice! Best wishes, Alex
Wanda1 (14978) 2009-12-14 20:10
Great mood with those clouds swirling over Angkor and the blue and golden colours emerging from the dark surroundings. Maybe it would have been nice for your composition with a bit less black on the bottom I find the space there too empty. Hope you don't mind, I have tried a small workshop.
Tukan-T5 (4317) 2009-12-15 0:09
very nice capture.Fantastic perpective and colours.
Maby "God over gold"?
Best regards Tomasz
Greetings from Poland
cheaphal (59) 2010-01-04 3:21
It is very hard to find a unique shot from a very well photographed Angkor Wat. You have a great job for this photo. This is just so amazing and unique.
mafegan (8624) 2010-01-16 16:59
Interesting pov of this most photographed subject. The colours and silhouetted effect are great. I just feel it could be a little sharper. Tfs, Marlene
Lenico2000 (201) 2010-01-22 13:24
Hi Demet, great mysterious scene with beautiful tones. Great job!
- Copyright: Demet Erku (demeter) (93)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-22
- Categories: Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS-350D, Canon 10-22 EF-S f/3.5-4.5 USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Angkor Wat & the surrounding temples..., Cambodia - Angkor Wat - Reflection on water, Temples of Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-14 18:26