The classic picture of Angkor Wat.
No wind so good reflections.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Bartleby (13552) 2009-08-20 5:58
classic of course but one has to have it, right? Two suggestions here: he bit of tree on the left could be cropped out and second, I think I would have tried to include either more sky or more pond to get the temple more off-center. Other than that, fine one.
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (650)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-02
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot G10
- Exposure: f/4, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Cambodia - Angkor Wat - Reflection on water [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-20 1:14