Some of the 54 almond-eyed gods flanking the causeway to the southern entrance of Angkor Thom.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
B-F-G (322) 2008-03-20 5:00
interesting shot. perhaps it would have been better to aim to the right a little more, so that the face of the leftmost god would have been a nice border to the composition while at the same time the zooming effect of the whole row of statues would be more to the centre of the composition and be more to the centre of attention to the viewer.
coco (30437) 2009-02-10 11:04
You made a very interesting work with your composition and especially with the DOF and the black and white.
- Copyright: Iain Woolley (iswoolley) (124)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-09-14
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/800 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-03-18 14:29