The Tep Pranam Buddha image is housed in a modern structure. The original building, built of wood, would have disappeared a long time ago. The Buddha is seated on a lotus in the bhumisparsa-mudra position, which is the "calling the earth to witness" pose.
Tep Pranam is located within Angkor Thom, just north of the Terrace of the Leper King.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Martin Rolin (mrolin) (133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-22
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS, A-Data CF 16GB
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-09-02 12:17