At Angkor Wat there are many Apsara figures to be seen.
This particular one is carved in sandstone, an unusual material for figures at Angkor Wat.
It is not clear to me if the figure is laughing or shedding a tear.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred NN (fred1964) (639)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, EF 55-200 f/4.5-5.6, Digital ISO 400
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/2500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Apsara (The Dancer) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-12-18 4:27