The southern gate to the Bayon temple at Angkor.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mkgoyal2004 (837) 2009-08-05 0:31
Hi Gee Hoo,
It's an interesting structure and you have captured it beautifully. Good sharpness and framing. Congrats.
sandpiper (6764) 2009-08-05 4:34
The is fantastic, such beautiful architecture. The light is good and the scene has great texture...except for the car. I think you should have composed the shot to after the car had gone or shot above the car. I have done a workshop to show you what I mean, hope you don't mind.
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (602)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-02
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon PowerShot G10
- Exposure: f/4, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): The Best of TREKEARTH [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-04 22:46