Shiva Statue in Angkor Wat.
Shiva is a major Hindu god and one aspect of Trimurti. In the Shaiva tradition of Hinduism, Shiva is seen as the supreme God. In the Smarta tradition, he is one of the five primary forms of God.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (662)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-02
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Canon PowerShot G10
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The Best of TREKEARTH [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-17 0:45