Central Cambodia looks like an endless plainn of floodd rice fields, nd of course - coconut palms.
Was too rainy and foggy for a color pic, so I took one mono. Hope you like.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Yitzhak Avigur (avigur_11) (22081)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-09-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON 500D
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: My Indo-China Views
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-03 5:16