Saw this clam seller selling lots of tiny clams in the morning market of Phnom Penh.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
siolaw (38292) 2013-04-05 1:18
Did you try them? I did... they are raw, only cooking under the blazing sun all day... not for sensitive tourist stomachs!
What do you mean by "the morning market? there is no market called morning market... it seems to be Phsar Chas (street 13)
Regards, from Phnom Penh
samson (1355) 2014-05-09 8:01
A good shot of the food that the locals sell and eat. Yes, food is one of the better subjects for travel photography.
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (526)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-04-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Phnom Penh the Pearl of Asia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-04 22:02