This is a one of traditional Cambodian food, which is with out soup or fish amazingly:). It consist of a raw meat eggs some spice and cream. You have some pots with burning coal to cook. Every one cook for himself.
I stayed at Cambodia for six months. And I received so much love form these people that I can never forget.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Atif Gulzar (gul791) (1282)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-09-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-11 4:52