For Kev Ryan - for his storytelling, humour and compassion.
The main roundabout in Kratie, boasting a propaganda sign to give up your weapons and the very modern centerpiece. The dove of peace - it made me laugh each time I passed.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Furachan (0) 2005-12-07 8:33
Yes, very Kev Ryan-like, clever, sensitive and funny at the same time, you've even got something of his color tones here. of course a fine photo in its own right.
I like your Cambodia pics a lot (remember them well).
designsoul (21492) 2005-12-07 12:40
Excellent shot, dear Elaine, indeed in Kev's vein, you captured a marvellous coexistence of two objects with expert eyes... I love this juxtaposition, the peace dove and the billboard, both created in a "primitive" style, powerfully. Wonderful capture!
- Copyright: Elaine springford (everlasting) (15224)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-03
- Categories: Humorous
- Camera: Nikon D 70, AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Cambodia & Vietnam
- Theme(s): Peace [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-12-07 8:05