The bridge was broken, (see WS) the new bridge was SLOWLY beign constructed, in the meantime cars, jeeps and small buses were transportated across the river by cleverly built rafts, powered by four strong men and a small outboard motor. (tomorrow).
These women were part of the construction crew of the new bridge, along with their husbands. They were taking a well deserved break in the heat, time for tea, rice and to catch up with the children who amuse themselves for the best part of the day under the trees in the shade.
- Copyright: Elaine springford (everlasting) (15390)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D 70, AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Cambodia & Vietnam
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-05 3:42