The airport at Ratanakiri, flying in with an old russian prop plane.
See travelogue for more info if interested:)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Rinie_Hoff (9340) 2005-07-27 9:16
Hi Elaine, welcome back! I will read your travelogue later. Must have been a wonderful trip, thanks for you e-mails.
The soil is so beautiful red here, and that dash of green in the foreground is lovely.
I would have liked to see a bit more space in front of the plane instaed of at the back.
- Copyright: Elaine springford (everlasting) (15172)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-27
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D 70, AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Cambodia & Vietnam
- Date Submitted: 2005-07-27 8:58
- Favorites: 1 [view]